Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The nearest grocery store and a restaurant can both be found 100 m from the complex. The bus stop is 200 m away, and the train station is 2.5 km away. Bled Castle can be reached with a 5-minute drive, or a 15 minute walk along the scenic shore of the lake. The Straža Ski Lift is 1 km away, and Vogel Ski Resort (with daily ski bus service during the skiing season) located 30 km from Bled. Our venue gives you easy access to everything Bled has to offer.
Central Hostel Bled offer cozy and clean rooms. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Shared kitchen and bathrooms at guests disposal.
Central Hostel Bled Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00. Please contact us and inform us of your arrival time.
Check out 8: - 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.27 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours are from 8:00 - 20:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Parking: we do not have parking, but we can give you great tips on where to park. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>