Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Old Town Square is 5 minutes by subway. 200 metres away is the church of St. Ludmila, the church of the Sacred Heart, The Vinohrady heatre, and the Riegrovy Sady park. Wonderful lively Riegrovy Sady just 5-7 min by walk from you where people go to chill on a blanket, catch up on the sun-tan, talk and drink. It has an awesome view during the day and night for the Old City and the Prague Castle and you can also eat and drink there in a gril restaurant or watch any kind of sport in the beer garden on the open air under the huge umbrellas! There is also an area for kids to play. Near to house located a great playground for kids. Transfer to and from Prague Airport and the main railway station can be organized upon guest’s request.
The apartments offers high ceilings, large windows and wooden floors in the living room. The separate kitchen is equipped with a dining table, cooker, refrigerator, electric kettle, microwave, crockery and cutlery, kitchen utensils. The apartments have its own heating system and TV. Bathroom with shower, hair dryer, washing machine and dryer, ironing board, dryer for laundry, iron, and vacuum cleaner. Children up to 5 years old are free.
Central Apartments in Prague Polices & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:30.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening times; 09:00-18:00.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>