Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Centeral Hotel&Hostel is ideally located in the center of Moscow, right next to the Budapest Hotel, with Moscow Kremlin, Bolshoi Theater, St. Basil's Cathedral and many other attractions — including the 4 metro stations — being just a 6 to 12-minute walk away.
The guests are welcome to relax in our spacious TV lounge, surf internet using one of the available guest-PCs or have a cup of tea or coffee freely available all day. There is also a fully-equipped kitchen, that has everything needed to prepare a good meal. Our hostel has 7 shared rooms, 4 private rooms, 5 showers and 6 toilets. Every guest receives access to a personal secure locker, and in addition to that we provide you with free towels, linen and a high-speed Wi-Fi connection.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Early check-in before 14:00 at extra cost.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Unionpay). This property can pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Guests do the dishes themselves.
Drinking alcohol products is forbidden on the hostel premises.
Loud noise after 11 PM is against the law
Smoking is allowed only outside the hostel.
Consuming and possessing any kind of illegal drugs, aggressive behavior or any illegal actions will result in immediate exclusion from the premises without a refund. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>