Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
72 hour cancellation notice must be given, otherwise the first night's deposit will be taken.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Castle Hostel is Failte Ireland Approved - (Irish Tourist Board Approved)
With 8 en-suite rooms, four of which are en-suite doubles with televisions, two of them are en-suite twins with televisions, another sleeps four people and another sleeps six people.
Kitchen facilities and continental breakfast provided, tea / coffee facilities available all day, free Wi-Fi available throughout the hostel including bedrooms, free luggage lockers and bike lock up facility. Outdoor smoking area.
Internet cafe next door and launderette across the road.
With the town of Tralee right on the hostel's doorstep, there are plenty of other exciting facilities close by.
Minutes walk to Kerry County Museum, Tralee Town Park, Tralee Bay Wetlands Centre, Aqua Dome, Aqua Golf,Tennis Court. 5km canal walk to Blennerville Windmill.
We are ideally located to cater for those intending to walk the Dingle Way.Atlantic Way, and Camino Way. Our hostel is the perfect place from which to launch your assault on the Dingle Way and Camino Way to recuperate after completing same !!
Being centrally located also ensures that our guests have easy access to all events on the streets of Tralee for our Internationally renowned Rose of Tralee Festival which takes place annually in August .
Open all year, you can be rest assured of an enjoyable trip to Tralee where you will stay in a comfortable, friendly, warm and welcoming establishment.
Castle Hostel Features Include
. Free WiFi
. Free Towels, Linen, Duvets.
. Free Lockers
. Free Tea / Coffee all day
. Free Luggage Storage
. Free Parking on street
All groups / parties welcome.
Biker friendly --- Bicycle private parking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>