Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Castilho 63 is in the city centre, just near Marques de Pombal (the heart of Lisbon), and about 1 mint. walking to the subway. HOWEVER, you can walk pretty much everywhere: from going to the top of the 'Parque Eduardo VII' and having an incredible view of the city; getting all the way down from Avenida da Liberdade and end up in the river; hitting the road to the 'Bairro Alto / Principe Real', have a drink and enjoy all the nightlife attractions; or even walk to 'Alfama' and visit the Castle and the most typical neighbourhoods of Lisbon!
Why are we different?
We have 5 big spacious floors in a traditional Lisbon building, made before the 50s. Every detail is made by us, step by step, with our personalized touch: just come and have a look in our Old travel bags on the living room wall!
You can enjoy several common areas such as:
- Living room: TV, Games and table football
- Kitchen: fully equipped with cooker, microwave, fridge…where you can cook and SHOULD share with us some techniques and tastes!
- Exterior area: perfect to chill with friends and enjoy the nice Portuguese temperature ( WARNING: sometimes it gets cold, we are not a tropical country ;) )
Enjoy our amazing breakfast, hot coffee 24/7 and some cupcakes when your starving in the middle of the night!
Our local staff will help you to discover Lisbon in a Portuguese way - travel is not just about a check list, lets discover the other side!!
Castilho 63 Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>