Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free transfer from/to Starigrad ferry port / Jelsa included, every morning at 10am from Cast Away & at 11:30am to Cast Away.
Cast Away is a self-sustainable “back to basics” eco village categorized as “Robinson accommodation,” offering 10 spacious wooden beach huts in the middle of nature a stone's throw away from 2 gorgeous beaches.
Cast Away offers:
5 seaview beach huts with 2 twin memory foam mattresses, all necessities (linen, light, etc) and a private lounge area
5 garden view huts with 2 twin memory foam mattresses and all necessities (linen, light, etc)
Each hut comes with exquisite sea views, the ideal place to relax and recharge, a world away from the touristic hustle. Enjoy a million stars in one of the many hammocks or lounges and let the gentle sound of the waves lull you to sleep.
Our 10 spacious wooden huts (2,50m x 1,80m - inside) each come with 2 twin matrasses, linen, blankets, pillows, light, a storage shelf, mosquito net and endless sea views of the Adriatic and the numerous offshore islands of Korcula, Vis, Peljesac, Scedro, Bisevo, etc.
Your seaview hut also features a private lounge area !
Guests can relax in 3 different lounge areas, 5 hammocks and a double sunbed. All accompanied by sea views.
• A basic kitchen with 2 gas stoves / oven
• 3 small gas fridges with freezer compartment
• Rainwater available with solar powered water pump
• 1 locker per beach hut
• 1 storage food box per beach hut
• Lunch/dinner area with long wooden table
• Seaview BBQ
• 5 hammocks
• Beach bar
- Bathroom with 2 sinks, shower & 'bucket flush' toilet
• An outdoor 'bucket flush' toilet with sink
• 2 outdoor rainwater showers
- Paddle boards
- Windsurfing boards
• NO WIFI!
There's a 3G signal around here but not very reliable. We can also provide you our hotspot to check something quickly if urgent or necessary (bookings, tickets, etc.)
• LIMITED ELECTRICITY
From 14PM to 16PM electricity is provided by a power generator (Max 2,8kW - Enough for charging cell phones, laptops, etc.)
•NO RUNNING WATER
Rainwater is provided with a electric waterpump (On solar energy)
FREE SNORKELING GEAR, GUITAR, BOOKS, COMICS, GAMES, MAPS, ETC.
BEACH BAR (WILSON'S)
- Cocktails & mocktails
- Cold beers
- Refreshing drinks
- Local wine & spirits
- Snacks (Chips & pretzels) 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>