Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
So if you are looking for sunshine, a bit of canarian culture, desert island white sandy beaches... and enchanting caves; we are in the perfect location...(Bicycles also available for rental...)
Our bright and cheery casa sleeps up to 8 persons with spacious living room area, fully equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and lovely Moroccan style garden for you to relax in!
Each casita sleeps up to 4 persons with one (double room) and one room with (2 singles) kitchen, Living room with T.V; Bathroom, Great Roof top terrace.. with sunbeds etc...Perfect for chilling out and BBQs..Unbeatable sea and mountain views!
If you are looking for the perfect getaway this is a great spot, where you can practice yoga or tai chi on the beach; or take advantage of some spa and massage treatments in nearby Costa Teguise . Or if that's not your scene...maybe pick up a surfboard and catch a few waves along the beautiful coastline!
We are 1km from the charming fishing village of Arrieta, where you can find an excellent bar right on the beach 'La Chiringuito' that specializes in a great selection of tapas, paella and fresh mojitos
Arrieta is also famous for hosting some of the top fish restaurants on the island, where you can relax with a glass of our local wine Bermejo whilst watching the local fishermen arriving with their fresh catch of the day!
For sporting enthusiasts with a different approach to the island, we are in the perfect location for cyclists, surfers, scuba divers and hikers! This area has some fantastic routes through the valley or some more relaxing ones along the coastline.
If you've ever fancied a go at surfing, we offer 2 or 3 day courses in Caleta de Famara with special discounts for Hostelworld guests. ( You can e-mail us for more information)
While this is a great rural retreat we are still lucky enough to be near to the resort of Costa Teguise (About a 10 min drive) and also some of the most famous attractions on the island; 'Jameous d'Agua', 'The Green Caves', 'The Cactus Gardens', 'Haria Market' and the beautiful island of 'La Graciosa.'
Breakfast is not Included but there is a fully equipped kitchen for our guests to use.
Check in time: 14.00
Check out time: 11.00
Minimum stay: 3 days
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours
Pay cash on arrival. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>