Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Charity group. Bicycle group. Motor bike group. Group with disability. Hiking group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Parking: There's a Parking Lots on main street for €1 per hour till 18:00. For parking all day costs €4.80 Sundays/Bank Holidays free.
There are also on street parking along John Street for €1/ph from 9:30-18:00; Maximum 2 hours; Free from 18:00-09:30 & Sundays/Bank Holidays free.
Free Wifi. Our fully equipped kitchen opens 24/7 . A great place to meet our international volunteers and backpackers from all over the world. Free lockers but please bring your own lock. There's a outdoor garden social area. Our staff are always ready to help & answer your questions.
Sight Seeing spots:
* Rock of Cashel
* Hore Abby
* Folk Museum
* River Suir
* Tipperary Heritage walk
Cashel Town Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check In: From 14:00 to 21:00 Check Out: Before 10:00 .
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes included. Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours: 09:00 - 21:00.
Child friendly. No children allowed in share dorm rooms under age 18.
No Pet Allowed. No Food, No Drinks, No Drugs in all rooms. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>