Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Casas do Porto - Ribeira Apartments is located close to all major tourist attractions: 50 meters away from Palácio da Bolsa and 100 meters away from the riverfront. The São Bento train and subway stations are reachable within a short walking distance, as well as the Porto wine cellars, the Clérigos tower, the Aliados Avenue, the Bolhão market, the Lello bookstore, the Cathedral, and all the main churches and monuments of the city.
The apartments are individually decorated, furnished, with city views and some with balconies. We have a diverse range of apartments. All of them have different features, but at the same time all of them have these common appliances and commodities: Free WiFi; 32-inch flat-screen; TV with cable channels; Kitchenette with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and cookware/dishware; Premium bedding and blackout drapes/curtains; Private bathroom, bathrobes, and a shower with a rainfall showerhead, toiletries included; Iron/ironing board and double sofa bed; rollaway/extra beds and free cribs/infant beds available on request; And air conditioning.
Casas do Porto - Ribeira Apartments Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival, after that date, we will charge the first night.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
All Payment upon arrival by cash.
Security deposit (200 €), that will be refunded at the end of your stay
City Tax (2€/person/day)
Breakfast not included - 7.50 EUR per person per day.
Licence number: 6675/AL 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>