Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
One day before their arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
Payment must be done, the first days of their arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms are fresh, bright, with plenty of natural light and presented in a traditional Cuban style. Guests are free to enjoy the entire house. There is room for 1 car in One private parking space for no additional cost.
Information is provided to the guests in English, Spanish, Russian and French.
Check-in from 14:00 PM
Check out before 12:00.PM
Payment upon the arrival: Cash
Breakfast not included - 10.00 USD per person per day. (breakfast keep you going all day)
Toast, butter, homemade jam, organic fresh fruit, coffee, milk, tea, fresh juice and eggs or Crepes instead of eggs.
-This property is located in the City Centre, within walking distance to the tourist site.
- Jazz club
- Art Market
-Variety of Festival
- Organic food Market
-Cabaret Show, Bars,
- Restaurants and Hotels
- Cozy living areas for families
-Events are allowed
-Breakfast/Brunch, on request
-Classic American Car Tour
-Public Beaches are a 25min drive from the house
-The house is spacious and comfortable for big groups
-I speak English, French & Spanish
What guests should know before travelling to Cuba
- Can I change MONEY IN CUBA? Yes, we offer an excellent currency exchange service once you check-in at the house. Our rate is lower than Hotels, Airports and Banks in Cuba, you also save time avoiding long lines in order to change your currency.
- DO NOT change money on the street.
CasaCaribbeanBlue 1927 Reception opened 24/7
The maximum period of stay is of 10 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>