Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
run by a team of friendly and helpful travelers.
Multicultural, we speak different languages (Portuguese, English, French, Spanish,...)
We chill out in the place 24 hours a day to keep the hostel tidy and clean, and make sure that the Funky music keeps playing.
We respect the "siesta" time.
We can provide hot inside tips on nice ways to travel in Faro and Portugal.
We foster a great community for single travelers to stay in.
As soon as you step in, you will feel the « Bohemia » and cosy atmosphere of the place, especially at night when the light goes down.
The hostel is made up of 2 spacious and tidy 8 bed mix dorm, 2 common bathrooms, A seriously full equipped kitchen for everybody to use, and space for people to cook together,
a rooftop terrace, with unbeatable views overlooking the antique houses and the colorful marina of Faro, which is spectacularly when it's light up at night.
You can arrive at anytime you feel like. (reception is open 24 hours)
Check in, As soon as your bed is available if we can , 14.00 Max
Check out until 11.00
All stays include internet access Wi-fi and breakfast (served from 9am to 10:30am)
Wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and homemade pancakes every day for breakfast.
Casa da Madalena is an independant hostel and we provide a family and friendly atmoshpere.
Our Facilities/ services:
Coffee & tea
Bed linen included
Boarding Pass printing
Come visit us at Casa da Madalena Backpackers hostel Algarve! #ANTIGA #MADALENA #doBAIRRO #ALGARVE#SUN#PORTUGAL 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>