Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our colonial style house has rustic charm and character with individually decorated rooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious dining room, a cozy living room with sofas, cable tv, board games, book exchange, instruments, and two lush gardens with outdoor furniture and hammocks; plenty of common areas where people can meet and come together or just chill.
Our dorms have individual beds (no bunks), a personal shelf and electric socket next to each bed and plenty of space for your belongings, window shutters to keep the early morning light out and an abundance of blankets to keep the cold at bay. We have security lockers.
We are well informed about Xela and can help with any shuttles, tours, hikes (prices already compared and matched for you), Spanish classes, volunteering, salsa & bachata classes, yoga classes, local hidden gems; whatever you need to get the most out of your stay in Xela.
If you’re looking for a relaxing home away from home, where you can meet other travellers or just feel comfortable during your stay in Xela, this is the place for you!
Casa Seibel Policies & Conditions:
Check in time starts at 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out time is 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We have twenty four hour access. You will be provided with a key upon arrival. There is no judgment or restriction of age, gender or color. Everyone is welcome!
The owners are present at all times so if there are any problems or things you may need help with, one of us will be there to assist or help you. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>