Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We accept groups of up to 22 people,
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
2. Trustful Wi-Fi all the hostel
3. Hot shower
4. 360° views rooftop
5. Not a party hotel
Our CASA SAMAY is located in the heart of the SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS , IN THE OLD INCA LIVING TOWN. SOUROUNDED BY VALLEYS AND AND MOUNTAINS , YOU CAN ENJOY FROM OUR 360 ° ROOFTOP WITH AMAZING MOUNTAINS VIEWS AND THE SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS .
We are inspired in provide at tranquil and a quiet place for our guest . The hostel serves as a cozy and convenient base for travellers to stay and share experiences from their journeys in a cossy ambiance of the city.
Explore the true sacred valley of the incas your pace. We are positioned close to several historical and religious sites such OLLANTAYTAMBO MAIN ARCHEOLOGICAL SITE , INTI PUNCU OR sun gate, the famous and highly respected and FREE PRE INCA SITES AS INTI PINKU OR SUNGATE , PINKULLUNA MOUNTAIN , PEROLNIYOC WATERFALLS AND THE PRE INCA PALACES LIKE PUMAMARCA , AND QUELLO RACAY,
that can be reached within walking distance. When the light fades out, enjoy PISCO SOURS DISCOUNTS IN OUR RESTAURANTS LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN ASKING FOR YOUR CODE IN FRONT DESK hopping around THE OLD INKA VILLAGE WHERE PEOPLE STILL LIVING INSIDE THE OLD INCA BUILDINGS just 10 mins away from hostel.
Tiring of roaming around the town? Stay in and make use of our common area at your leisure. we have trustful Wi-Fi coverage to make sure that you are connected 24/7!
Hostel Facilities include;
FREE WIFI. Hot showers, , , Large communal areas for socializing.
Our friendly staff are keen to give you travel information and advise the best way to get around the town, you can be reassured everything will run as it should. We hope that your stay in the sacred valley of OLLANTAYTAMBO is the most enjoyable one. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>