Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group cancellation/ no show policy applies first night will be charge seven days prior to arrival. No refund if cancel within seven days of arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just a hop, skip and a jump from the beach, Casa Oro offers a variety of budget-friendly accommodations designed with conscious backpackers in mind. We have both dorms and private rooms designed for travelers, by travelers. All of dorm beds come equipped with privacy curtains for your convenience. The second and third floor boast a balcony that wraps around the entire building. Delicious breakfast is available upon request. Restaurant\Bar located on the 1st floor, free Wi-Fi, lockers (bring your own lock), free filtered water and free access to the Surf Ranch facilities which includes a pool and skatepark. Friendly vibes and hugs are also included at no extra charge.
Beach shuttles are conveniently located just outside the front door, surf school is downstairs and there’s even a RestoCafe/Bar, so all you’ve gotta do is roll out of bed and everything’s at your fingertips. We’ve also got donation-based yoga classes regularly.
We are proud to be part of the Casa Oro Group, a collection of for-purpose businesses dedicated to service, hospitality, adventure, relaxation and real food.
We use business as a tool to regenerate human and environmental abundance.
We’re curious about the story of your life, and what wonderful synchronicity brought you to this place. Thanks for giving us a chance to create this. We’re grateful you’re here.
A few things to note:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>