Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Somos un Hostel Boutique de sólo mujeres. Se aceptan reservas únicamente para genero femenino.
- We are a Boutique Hostel for women only. Reservations are only accepted for female gender.
- Somos uma Boutique Hostel apenas para mulheres. As reservas são aceitas apenas para o sexo feminino.
-- Nous sommes une auberge de jeunesse réservée aux femmes. Les réservations ne sont acceptées que pour le sexe féminin.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As an authentic woman, you deserve a unique space, we offer you a home in the most iconic neighbourhood of Cali, San Antonio neighbourhood, symbol of the history and culture of our city.
Our house has only 2 rooms, each with capacity for 4 beautiful women, where you will have privacy, exclusivity and comfort as a princess you are. We also have a terrace from which you can view the entire city.
For every reservation that we received, Casa Mandala gives you a tree seed and everything you need to plant it. We invite you to plant it if you agree, and we will take care of it until it is strong to be transplanted and planted somewhere our beautiful city. Casa Mandala staff will be paying attention when you decide to plant it. … In gratitude to our mother earth that gives us so much. And to you, thanks for choosing us.
Casa Mandala - Only women Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Exclude Diners Club . This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 10000 COP per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Pets are not allowed to enter
Only women bookings are accepted 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>