Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
beautiful fine sandy beaches distance 600 m, good starting point to visit many famous places in SICILY by train, bus or car.
We sorted out for you timetables for daily trips by local bus or train - for example Palermo, Monreale, Segesta, Marsala, Trapani, Erice, Selinunte, Agrigento,
The holiday apartment is located on the outskirts of Balestrate. Very easy to find! Surrounded by the homes of local people.
We can organize for you the transfer from the airports. Price Euro 25,00
Very easy to find! Surrounded by the homes of local people. Here you can learn at first hand how the fun-loving Sicilians really live. Fresh fish and vegetables are sold in the streets every morning. The nearest beach is approximately 700 m away and shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance.
You don't need a car. Distance to the railway station or bus stop 600 metres
Kitchen/Living Room: Fully-equipped with gas cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, dining table seating six, sofa-bed and satellite TV
Specialities: Small terrace
Balestrate - Your holiday resort
Balestrate, a cute little town with 6000 inhabitants, is situated 40km west of Palermo and 45 km east of Trapani
in the Gulf of Castellammare. The streets, lined with restaurants, bars and shops, pulsate with life day and night. The friendliness and openness of the locals, who are always willing to lend a helping hand, will make you feel at right at home. Balestrate’s location directly on the coast and its yachting marina, make it ideal for motorsport and fishing and its long, fine sandy beaches andturquoise waters mean diving and surfing are very popular.
Outside town, riding, tennis, hiking and cycling are offered in several locations. Art lovers will not want to miss the many churches in the area and the marketplaces in the various towns where local artists display their work.The landscape around Balestrate is characterized by olive groves, wheatfields and fields full of vegetables, citrus plantations and vineyards.
Extra charge for cleaning is 20 Euro. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>