Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation: You can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. You will be charged the total price of the reservation plus taxes and local contributions if you cancel in the 7 days before the arrival. The Hostel have a cancellation policy of no refund on the booking deposit (where applicable) for no show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Prepayment: No prepayment is needed. Pay at the property at arrival time. The Hostel accepts cash and reserves the right to collect the total price of the reservation prior to arrival.
Taxes and local contributions: Additional charges may apply and they are not included on room rates booked through this on line channel
Children & Beds: Children of all ages are welcome. Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. This property doesn't offer extra beds.
Age restrictions: The minimum age for check-in is 18. Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
Pets: Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This Hostel Boutique has 7 rooms, five of them with TV, minibar and private bathroom and two with Bunk beds with shared bathroom. All with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning system and safety box.
Casa Kerilé Hostel Boutique also has a terrace, rooftop with BBQ, hammocks, shared TV/lounge area, kitchen and shared dining room, front desk where you could find a variety of local tours and handcrafts.
Casa Kerile Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 11:00
Taxes not included - 19.00% VAT tax
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
Children from 12 years old will be considered adults in this accommodation. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>