Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Casa Dona Maria Luiza is a retreat with all the conditions of comfort, safety and informality to make family vacation, group, end-of-week or simply escape the city and enjoy what better has the Douro region and Back -the-Montes. It is a space that provides, through its staff and services the possibility of finding a more harmonious way through a meeting with himself, the awakening to the emotional, physical and spiritual potential of its customers.
During their stay guests can delight in the fabulous local cuisine and some of the unique recipes Teresa, taste the wines of the Douro and Port of Meneses family, visit the vineyards, walk through the streets of Torre de Moncorvo village visit its monuments, delight in the sights from the valleys of Vilariça and Douro and Sabor rivers or else take to pedal, ride or walk in paths designed by the force of nature and the people.
In colder weather a fireplace awaits them, as well as a variety of homemade sausages and typical of the region accompanied by delicious nectar of the Douro. An invitation to sharpen your senses and get carried away on a journey that celebrates the fullness of being, experiences, typical uses and customs of a people who like hospitality. Accessibility is one of the concepts in this tourist resort, so all the spaces have been carefully designed so that our guests could enjoy regardless of physical limitations.
Casa Dona Maria Luiza Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>