Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Because traveling on budget does not mean that you have to forgo on design and comfort, we offer private and shared rooms, the latter furnished with our bespoke Cubils or Pods that provide a private sleeping space even if you choose a shared bedroom. We also offer individual bathrooms with high quality finishes.
The house offers a convenient central location for travellers, with easy access to many amenities and attractions, including El Dorado International Airport, the historic City Center, Monserrate, Corferias (Bogota International Business and Exhibitions Center), and The Campin Football Stadium. Casa Cubil is located in a historic building overlooking a charming park in Teusaquillo, a neighbourhood with a conservation designation due to its rich architectural history. Developed in the 1930’s and 1940’s, Teusaquillo was built to house the wealthy Bogotano families of the time and has ever since been characterised by its ample green spaces and proximity to the city center. Previously comprised of haciendas, during the 1930’s the area’s development was movements City Beautiful and City Garden as well as the neo-colonial French and English inspired by the European Urbanism architectural styles of the time. The mostly Neo-Tudor Victorian red brick designs have been preserved to this day and now epitomize Bogota’s classic architecture.
We have a selection of three private rooms, two of which include en-suite bathrooms. Our master suite in the attic offers a very private setting with a unique décor. Each of our shared rooms offer our signature single and double sized Cubils or Pods, which were designed to provide a private space including a reading lamp, book shelves, charging sockets, a blackout curtain and private storage. Shared bathrooms available to our guests have also been designed to grant maximum privacy by including a shower, toilet, basin and changing area within one enclosed space.
Casa Cubil Design Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The continental Breakfast no included. Price $ 5.000 cop (orange juice, fruits, ham and cheese, hot beverange, cereal and bread)
24 hours Reception
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>