Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
same policy as Hostelworld
pre-payment via bank deposit is required to secure booking
company outings/team buildings
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Casa Arrieta is a family home that was built some 70 years ago. You might spot some ceramics and furniture that even date back to before WWII as you go around the house.
A stone's throw away from the hostel is a Japanese pillbox that was used as a defensive post during the war.
A short walk on any direction from the hostel will lead you to some of the city's popular foodie destinations. It is also less than a kilometer away from the famed Silliman University -- Asia's first American university, and one of the educational institutions in the area that has transformed Dumaguete into a university city.
Feast on a variety of flavors, both local and international, in any direction you go. Many popular restaurants are within a 10 minute walk from the hostel. If you prefer to take ride, Dumaguete's primary mode of transportation is the tricycle and these can easily be hailed from the hostel entrance.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 06:00-22:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>