Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Casa Amina, you will find blue and yellow walls with intricate Moroccan tiles, and an open floor layout giving the house a cozy and welcoming feel to it.
2 roof top terraces offer a panoramic view of the city and the surrounding Riff Mountains where you can watch the sun rise and set.
Casa Amina is tucked away in a nice quiet street and is only a 2 minute walk from Plaza Uta el-Hammam. The old Medina is a delight of Moroccan and Andalusian influence with red-tiled roofs, bright blue buildings and narrow lanes. Plan your time to explore the city and to hike the mountains and we will be here waiting for you to come back.
Bus station is 15 minutes walking distance or 4 minutes by taxi.
Casa Amina includes:
- Fans for the summer and heaters for the winter
- Hot water 24 hours
- Free WIFI
- Free maps and advises
- Lounge area
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storeage
- Breakfast not included
- No curfew
- Child Friendly
Check In from 11:30am to 11:00pm (you are welcome to leave your luggage here if your bed is not yet ready when you check in,if you come more late please contact us and we will be waiting you)
Check Out: 12:00pm (you are welcome to be around and leave you Luggage for free)
Credit cards not accepted
Cancellation policy 48 hours In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Enjoy your stay! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>