Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Hikers, Mountain bikers and Bikers are welcome
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The location of the Casa Açucena, in a quiet street with parking, at a mere 10 min walk from Sintra's train station and a 20 min from the old city centre makes it an ideal base to discover the charming Lisbon and all the palaces, castles and nature Sintra is renowned for.
The vintage furniture was carefully restored, new hotel standard beds and linens were added for improved comfort and all the bathroom facilities were updated. You can enjoy the complementary breakfast including home make cakes, jams and the famous Iberian hams inside the main room by the fireplace in the wintery days or by the pool facing south and the mountain range during the long summers in Portugal. High speed complementary internet wi-fi access is available throughout the property and we provide a garage for motorbikes and bicycles. Laundry facilities are also available.
Casa Açucena Vintage Bed and Breakfast Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
If the guests check in after 19.00, they will have to pay an extra fee.
The following cards are accepted in this property: Visa credit/debit; Mastercard/ Maestro; American Express; Apple Pay; JCB; Discover; Diners Club.
Please arrange to pick up the key and drop luggage if arriving earlier than 3pm or later than 7pm. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>