Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations by UL Conference & Sport Campus
We reserve the right to refuse any booking and in exceptional circumstances to cancel, modify or alter any booking that we cannot keep for any reason beyond our control. If this happens, we will make all reasonable efforts to offer you an alternative booking or offer a full refund.
We may terminate your booking immediately by informing you in writing if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of your booking.
We shall be entitled to retain all payments made and you will be liable to pay the balance of the charges in accordance with these terms and conditions in addition to any costs incurred by us in connection to the reservation.
If we alter or cancel any booking under this clause we will not accept any liability for any loss or consequential loss that you, any member or your party or any of your visitors may suffer.
Children Under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi and parking, and 24 hour security.
Cappavilla Village also has a frequent bus service to Limerick City on premises, or guests can also avail of our free bike rental to get around.
The University campus, set in 300 acres of beautiful riverside parkland, provides a relaxed, convenient, scenic and self-contained environment for delegates during their stay. This high standard accommodation is provided in en-suite apartments near the banks of the River Shannon.
Accessible rooms for guests with special requests are also available, guests should contact us directly in advance of arrival to make adequate arrangements.
Check in from 3pm until 10pm, any check ins after this will have to pre pay for the booking.
Check out 10:00am
Our village receptions are open from 8am –11pm, but after 11pm, there is a notice on each village reception door giving late arrivals a number to call, our village management team reside in the village and can check you in when you arrive. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>