Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are in San Gregorio the shopping area in Telde, you have all services a few meters, also the station bus to start your trip around the island. 10 minutes by car you will find many amazing beaches. If you are in transit we are 15 minutes from the airport you can take bus number 90 and 36 than come direct to Telde or taxi. Come and enjoy your adventure!
We believe that this hostel is nice because is a beautiful house that has a spacious terrace. You can have the breakfast outside and sunbathe in the same time, we have any hammocks for relaxing. The rooms are big and shining, you will have clean linen and towels. We also offer free coffee and tea kit in a big kitchen with all you need for prepare your meal. You will have lockers for your personal things.
Canary Sun Hostel Policies & Conditions:
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 17:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
**Check in after 20:00 carries a surcharge of 10 EUR.
Please inform us of your approximate time of arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 8:00am- 20:00pm.
Check in after 20:00pm carries a surcharge of 10€.
Please inform us of your approximate time of arrival. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>