Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Check in time h. 13-19 to 19.00 NOT AFTER 19.00!!
400 metres to the 2 Towers
700 metres from Piazza Maggiore
50 metres from Opera theater
100 metres from University headquarters.
PEDESTRIAN UNIVERSITY DISTRICT WITHOUT CARS !
You can come even alone and share the room.
We have rooms for all guests, with the facilities you need during your stay here in Bologna.
Clean sheets and towel Included. NEW FAST WIFI.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!
How to find us: Do not look for us on Google Maps ! Google Map is not useful to find us unless you write down the address on it : Via Bibiena 3
Write down the address before traveling:
Via Bibiena 3 and find the number of the door
Number 3 , Three !
Don't look for a big sign. Signes are not mandatory for the low and we just wrote, for your privacy, our name on the bell by a very small sign.
Look for the right address 'Via dei Bibiena 3 ' , beside Kaffeina Kaffe.
After h.19.00 nobody will wait you for check in and nobody will open you the door.
Due to few very bad clients if you arrive after h.19.00 and you enter into the property inside the door when another guest is going out, you will receive a fine of 100€.
Due to check out at h.11.30 ( which is very convenient compared to other properties in Bologna, it is not allowed to leave/drop baggages before check in time.
If you arrive for check in or storage before H.13, you can’t get into the property.
Guests who enter before H.13.00 without permit of the owner will not be hosted due to unpolite behaviour and not refunded of deposit.
Breakfast is not included but we will give you a small bottle of mineral water as “welcome drink” and you can fill it from the tab.
Bologna’s water is good !
It is allowed to use fridge, micro wave , toast machine but not the kitchen. Kitchen is not allowed to use for security reasons.
Campus and opera is located in an area full of History, Culture but also ideal to meet young people, to rest in best bars, pubs, University clubs, and restaurants with excellent value for money.
Via dei Bibiena is a car-free street and 80 meters from the Teatro Comunale di Bologna, 200 meters from the headquarters of the University of Bologna Alma Mater with its museums, 200 meters from the Conservatory, 300 meters from the National Art Gallery of Bologna, 500 meters from the Two Towers and 800 meters from Piazza Maggiore. The Central Station is a pleasant 20-minute walk or connected in 10 minutes by Bus C with a stop in Piazza Verdi 50 meters from Guesthouse Campus and Opera.
Campus and Opera Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
CHECK YOUR ARRIVAL TIME.
Check in from 13.00 to 19.00 NOT AFTER 19.00!!
Check out from 00.00 to 11.30
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
Breakfast NOT included.
Pets are not allowed
Please bear in mind that if a property cannot pre authorise your card for any reason, they will email you to ask you for further details. Should they not receive a response from you within 48 Hours they would be then entitled to cancel your reservation due to insufficient card details.
If the arrival will be the day after the reservation, the response has to be given by midnight.
If the arrival is the same day the new details has to be given by one hour 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>