Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: 30 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Camping Serenissima is very well-connected to the center by a convenient public shuttle service that stop right in front of the campsite entry and which drives you to the center of Venice in just 20 minutes at a very low cost (only EUR 1, 50).
The services offered by camping Serenissima comprehend bar, pizzeria*, restaurant*, market, swimming pool, satellite TV and Wi-Fi. And luggage deposit, public kitchen, token washing machines, free ironing, bathroom for disabled, playground, ping pong. Finally it's possible to rent bicycles to cross the cycle itineraries along the Riviera of the Brenta.
We offer a great budget alternative, with clean, comfortable Mobil homes, cabins and bungalow that can accommodate two-to-five people and dorms that have a maximum capacity of 2 guests.
FREE bed sheets and blanket
FREE entrance swimming pool
FREE Luggage store
FREE parking car
Extra tourist tax EUR 0,20 per person
Extra towel to rent EUR 2,00
PAY ATTENTION: CHECK-IN and Room Available FROM 2 pm (after check-in available 24 h)
CHECK-OUT is before 10.00am
You Can Arrive At Any Time! If you are arriving before the check-in time you are welcome to store your backpack in our free luggage room.
The reception is open from 8 am to 10 pm
24hr cancellation policy applies
(Cancellations must be done at least 24hrs before check in to avoid being charged for your first night stay)
* Restaurant and pizzeria will be open from June to September
(There is a restaurant at 500 mt from the camping)
The seasonal opening of the Swimming Pool is from End of May to September. However, it is subject to weather conditions. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>