Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Included in the price is;
:: Pre-erected Tent with air mattress and Clean 2nd-hand sleeping bag.
:: Breakfast (all you can eat).
:: Bull Run and Fiesta Information.
:: Pamplona's only city campsite - right on the edge of the city.
:: Services of experienced San Fermin staff.
:: Free shuttles to the Bull Run on 7th and 8th of July.
There are shuttles run by the campground running between the campground and Pamplona's city centre through the day. The campground is also on the local public bus route. Bus stop is about a 25 minute walk from the campground.
With its own restaurant, bar and swimming pool the campground offers you are a perfect retreat from the madness of San Fermin. There are a number of shower and toilet blocks along with WiFi, supermarket, bbqs, bicycle hire and laundry facilities.
Camping Pamplona Policies & Conditions:
:: Check in time starts at 9am (0900) to 10pm (2200). * On the 6th of July check in will be closed between 11am and 3pm.
:: Check out time is 11am (1100).
:: Payment upon arrival (or, if you wish, before arrival) by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
:: Cancellation policy 3 days; late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night.
:: No curfew.
:: Breakfast is every morning (all you can eat)
:: Luggage storage at own risk.
:: Taxes included.
:: We will supply all bookings with Spanish and UK 24 hour hotline numbers.
:: Closer to the time of your stay you will receive an informative email with full information about your stay along with a payment link. Whilst paying before arrival is not mandatory you can securely pay your balance prior to arrival which will, at busy times, save you time on arrival. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>