Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
One week in advance cancellation free of charges
In the case of No Show, the total amount will be charged
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Min. People accepted for group booking: 5 pax
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Surf trips and tours are also organised to nearby and faraway beaches in search for the best waves..
Providing the opportunity to rent both scooters and tuk-tuks directly from the reception. As well as free high speed wi-fi, free parking spots and usage of storage fridge.
Combining all of these qualities it is safe to say that Camp Kush has something to offer for everyone and it is easy to see why we are considered as the most superior hostel on island and as one guest put it; There is no better feeling than after a long hectic day sitting down on the porch of Camp Kush slurping a coconut whilst listening to good music surrounded by friendly, interesting and eagered people. So what are you waiting for, come and join us and experience in the “Kush Life”. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>