Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
When we opened California Dreams Hostel in 2017, we strove to create a fun place where backpackers from all over the world could meet like-minded travelers and have a true hostel experience with its friendly community atmosphere and affordable prices, while enjoying excellent customer service, amenities, cleanliness and comfort of staying at a quality hotel.
California Dreams Hostel is located on the beautiful California coast, in America’s finest city of San Diego, 1 minute walk from the beach, 2 minute walk from public transportation and supermarkets. We are positioned within a 20 minute drive from San Diego Airport, Downtown and the city's main attractions. You will be staying in the heart of the Pacific Beach, surfers’ mecca surrounded by bars, restaurants and nightclubs. An ideal place for those who love the outdoors & water activities, good food and making new friends.
Why our Hostel is perfect for You
When staying with us, you can spend the whole day on the beach, surf, walk along the classic California boardwalk, go shopping and enjoy many great restaurants/bars/nightclubs, all within a short walk from our hostel. Plus, you can rent any beach equipment for a great day in Pacific Beach without ever leaving our lobby. Just stop by the front desk and our friendly staff will help you with any recommendations, bookings and rentals, so you can get the most out of San Diego with a minimal effort.
Love surfing or want to learn?
We got you! Our hostel is a 1-stop destination for all your surfing needs. Rent a surfboard and wetsuit at the reception desk, make a left out of the hostel’s doors - and you’re ready to hit the waves at the locals’ favorite surfing spot. You can also schedule a surf lesson with one of our professional instructors any day of the week. Let us know the date and time, and we will gladly take on the rest. Keep in mind: more people in your group means a bigger discount - so stay social!
Want to ride a bike and enjoy stunning views of the Pacific Ocean?
Easily! Rent a bike at the front desk and our helpful staff will suggest the most scenic route and provide you with all the necessary maps & directions.
Prefer to check out San Diego sights?
Hop on a scooter, get an Uber/Lyft/taxi, or catch a bus to get to San Diego’s main attractions. Visit our Travel Desk, where we can help you purchase discounted tickets to the most popular attractions and tours:
- Birch Aquarium
- Old Town Trolley Tour (highly recommended hop-on & hop-off narrated sightseeing tour of San Diego and Coronado)
- San Diego Zoo
- Sea World
- USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
- Whale and Dolphin Watching (seasonal)
- Wild Animal Park
We will be happy to print tickets for you to save you time in lines and allow you to spend as much time as possible enjoying our wonderful city.
Tired of having too much fun outside?
Relax and unwind in our spacious comfortable lounge area where you can chat with interesting people from all over the world, watch free movies on a large flat-screen TV or start planning your next adventure with your new friends!
Services & Amenities
- Free Breakfast: breakfast burritos (with vegetarian option) and coffee/tea
- Free Iron & Ironing board
- Free Luggage Storage (for our guests only)
- Free Lockers
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Air conditioning in all rooms (regardless of category)
- ATM / Cash machine
- Housekeeping daily
- Kitchen: stove, fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, pots & pans for cooking, utensils
- Large Flat-screen TV in lounge area
- Laundry Service: we wash and dry clothes for you
- Parking on-site (extra fee)
- Front Desk: late night service until 3:30 AM
- Rentals: bicycles, boogie boards, surfboards, wetsuits, beach chairs / towels / umbrellas, etc.
- Surfing Lessons: professional instructors at the lowest prices in Pacific Beach
- Travel / Concierge desk
Entetainment & Activities
- Free: Movies/shows on Amazon TV & Netflix, ESPN sports channel, YouTube and cable TV
- Free: Board games
- Free: Frisbees, soccer & volleyballs, yoga mats
- Beach volleyball (0.1 miles away from Hostel)
- Bicycle rental (on-site)
- Beachfront biking trail (0.1 miles away from Hostel)
- Beachfront jogging trail (0.1 miles away from Hostel)
- Hiking trail - La Jolla / Torrey Pines (3 miles away from Hostel)
- Surfboard / wetsuit rental (on-site)
- Surfing lessons (on-site)
- Snorkeling (1 mile away from Hostel)
- Sundry / Convenience store on-site
- Local restaurant dinner delivery (ask Front Desk for details)
- Hairdryers (Free)
- Shampoo & soap (Free)
- Air conditioning
- Bath towels (for a fee)
- Bed linen included
- Electrical outlets (each bed)
- Hooks and shelves (each bed)
- Oversized head space
- Privacy curtain
- Reading light
Offers 1 "Double over Double" bunk bed (with 2 full-size mattresses) and fits up to 4 people. Ideal for couples traveling together (up to 2 couples per room) or for groups that don't mind sharing a bed (2 people per bed, maximum of 4 guests per Private Room).
Note: Private Rooms’ prices are listed for 2-people occupancy. Each additional guests (3d and 4th) will be charged an extra fee of $30 (+tax) per person.
Keep in mind: If you are planning to have more than 2 people in a Private Room, you might be sharing a bed with one of your friends.
Private Room Amenities:
- Air conditioning (individual climate control)
- Bath towels included
- Bed linen included
- Flat-screen TV
- Hooks & shelves
- Accessible guest rooms with 32" wide doorways
- Accessible route from public entrance to accessible guest rooms
- Bathroom grab bars
- Doors with lever handles
- Electrical outlets, lowered
- Roll-in shower
- Self-parking, accessible space
- Shower wand, adjustable
- TV with closed-captioning
- Toilet seat at wheelchair height
- Vanities, accessible 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>