Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
娱乐室，配有42寸TV & DVD（宽屏选择）
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
I think this hostel is perfect for backpackers who want to stay in a good location at a budget price, or anyone else, although we don't allow children. For fun people like to play cards and pool, watch movies and socialise in the cinema lounge, have a drink at the bar, cook big meals in the kitchen or even cook a barbecue in the patio area. We also have some great extras like air conditioning and blackout curtains in most of the rooms. Ian, Owner
This property has a 3 day (72hs) cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Our rates vary according to our occupancy. Early bookers will get most of the time the best rate.
During special periods like Carnival, New Year, World Cup and holidays:
100% of the payment is required in advance. The remaining 90% balance will be due directly after the on-line booking is made. The guest must contact the property to arrange payment. Non payment of the remaining balance will result in cancellation.
If the booking is canceled 90 days before the check-in date, 50% of the deposit value can be refunded. After that the booking is non refundable.
* Payment options
You can pay for your stay in most Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal, Brazilian Reals, US Dollars or Euros. Our exchange rate might be different than one on this website. Please visit our website for more information.
* Shared Dorm:
Each reservation is for an individual bed, although you book the same number of beds as the room has, this does not guarantee that all the people are going to be in the same room.
* Underage policy
Under 18 years not allowed, unless in student groups with a leader.
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>