Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The bed and breakfast Ca' Dalisera is located in the historic center of Venice, just behind Piazza San Marco, in Calle del Ridotto. In just 1 minute you could arrive at the boat stop, the best way of moving around Venice, so you could easily reach whatever place in the city center.
The apartment consists of a single room with exposed beams, kitchenette and private bathroom with shower and a comfortable double bed. It is located on the ground floor of the same building as Ca 'Dalisera B&B, but with an independent entrance, with a different management than B&B Ca' Dalisera.
The studio apartment given in tourist rental does NOT include:
- Daily premises cleaning (cleaning is done at every change of customer)
- Use of the kitchen (The kitchen can be used on request at a cost of 20 euros per day to be added to the price of the apartment)
Every customer who leases the apartment must enter into a rental contract. View copy of the contract
Ca Dalisera B&B has double rooms, spacious and comfortable rooms with private bathroom and toilet, sink, shower and complete with all accessories. All double rooms have air conditioning running at time slots during the months of July and August. The Ca 'Dalisera B & B has three rooms, two of which are dedicated to guests. Both rooms are well appointed and comfortable. The room will be assigned at check-in. Hairdryer is available on request, free of charge. Wi-Fi Internet connection is available in all the building. Telephone availability is guaranteed for every need 24 hours a day. Each room is equipped with full furniture: beds, bedside tables, luggage stand, wardrobe, full set of bed linen, electricity supply, hot and cold water, heating, air conditioning during July and August, cleaning.
Ca Dalisera B&B's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 08:00 to 12:00 noon.
Check out before 10:30 am.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.00 EUR (high Season) per person per night and 1.50 EUR (low season).
A 15 euro extra charge will be applied for check-ins after 10 pm.
A 15 euro extra charge will be applied for reservations of only 1 night.
Extra beds cost 25 euros per person.
Only 1 extra bed allowed per room.
No cradles available.
Extras will be paid in the hotel and are not included in the total price.
Air conditioning for the whole 24 hours costs 20 euros. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>