Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There are fifteen private rooms on offer; each with either a double bed or two singles. Every room is air conditioned and includes a small fridge, chair and bedside table. Fully sprung mattresses, thick quilted doonas and soft pillows sooth you into a peaceful nights rest in a quiet garden setting.
The communal lounge has ample seating and a large flat screen TV. The screen can be used for slideshow presentations to show off your digital photos of the fascinating Picnic Bay and Magnetic Island scenery.
An in-house WiFi hot spot is available with one hour free access to all guests ( additional internet access may be purchased from reception.
Please note that breakfast is not included.
Reception is open between 08:00 am and 05:00 pm. Contact numbers are provided if the reception desk is unattended when you arrive.
CStay offers quiet clean accommodation and is not suitable for wild party animals.
Check in time is 2 pm and check out is at 10 am.
For the comfort and safety of all guests.
You acknowledge that smoking is strictly NOT permitted in any guest room or communal space. If any evidence of smoking is found in your room you will be charged a fee of one night’s accommodation and incur all associated cleaning costs.
You acknowledge and agree to abide by the “No Noise after 10:30 pm” policy whereby any person(s) found to be creating excessive noise, having a party in their room or exceeding the number of permitted guests may be evicted immediately and without refund.
You acknowledge that the cost to make good any damage caused by you to your room, furniture or fittings, appliances or communal property will be charged to your account. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>