Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Personalised in style and design, you will find an intimate and independent environment where you can enjoy maximum relaxation.
Each room is characterised by a different colour according to its tastes and needs. You will find at your complete disposal instant drinks, such as tea, coffee and herbal teas. Each room has an independent private bathroom, inside the room equipped with sanitary ware, hairdryer and personal linen.
We give the opportunity of a luggage storage from 11am free.
Every communication of early or even late check-in must always be communicated. The late check-in (on notice and agreed) has a cost of 20 euros extra until 24 and 30 euros until 2.
C'est La Vie Suites Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 . The arrival time must always be communicated via email or whatapp,. At the arrival of the reservation the property will send a welcome email with all the contact details and the information for check-in
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 . Guests are free to leave when they want, only they have to leave the keys.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This porperty may pre-authorise your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.5 EUR per person per night. Kids less than 10 years old do not pay.
Breakfast not included - 4 EUR per person per day.
Reception Hours 15:00 to 19:00
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>