Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Burlington Apartments consist of studio and one bedroomed apartments.
All have - bathroom/shower - WC - kitchenette - safe - oven/grill - fridge - hob - (certain amenities may be payable locally) the Studios sleep maximum 3 people, whilst the one bedroom sleep maximum 4 people. Prices are based on Self Catering basis. Free Wi-Fi access is available on the third floor.
Pre authorisation to the value of the first night, will be reserved from customers' credit card, 3 working days prior to arrival at Burlington apartments.
A €50 euro breakages deposit per room may be charged against your Credit Card or collected in cash on arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check out if no damage has been caused. In the case of the deposit being charged to your bank the amount will be credited back to your account by the bank
Check In Time: 14.00hrs
Check Out Time: 11.00 hrs
The Burlington Apartments do not have a 24-hour reception. It is therefore important to note that key collection for these apartments is from The St. George’s Park Hotel (which is situated right across the road from The Burlington)The main administration office is situated a few metres up the road - opening hours Monday-Friday 08.30hrs - 17.00hrs, Saturdays from 08.30hrs - 12.30hrs. (excluding Sundays and Public holidays)
Property is not suitable for families with young children or the very elderly. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>