Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
one week before arrival without penalty
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We love our hostel and in the course of recent renovation completely renewed cozy vintage interior of the old Bulgakov style Moscow for you. With 18 rooms ranging from modern private double rooms to comfortable 6-bed dorms we are able to provide accommodation for more than 50 people, whether they are businessmen, students, tourists, big groups of travelers or children.
Our friendly and helpful staff speak several languages and are at your service round-the-clock ready to assist you with any requests. We regularly arrange lively parties, holiday celebrations and different other events.
For our guests we offer free: Wi-Fi, 24-hour tea and coffee, kitchen with everything you need, table games maps, luggage space and our hospitality!Airport transfer and train tickets for extra fees
For your convenience we provide professional visa support and registration in Moscow. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>