Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
STRICLY NO PARTIES ALLOWED
NO SMOKING ALLOWED EXCEPT ON BALCONIES
DEPOSIT OF 10€/PERSON
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In order to facilitate your arrival we work with self check in procedure which allows you to check in anytime after 14h.
You can also contact us in order to book activities such as bike tours, flamenco shows, pub crawls, guided tours, yoga classes, transfer to the airport...
We speak English, French and Spanish
Bedrooms are double, triple or quadruple all equipped with AC and Fiber Wifi, all guests have access to a minimum of two Shared bathrooms and a communal kitchen .
Buena Onda Malaga Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival.In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00 (Self check in can be at any time, even after 23h. )
Check out before 11.00
Payment upon arrival by credit and debit cards
Breakfast not available
Reception on request
No special conditions 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>