Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
we have a cancellation policy of no refund on the booking deposit or booking fee for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each room has a desk, a private bathroom with a shower or a bathub, hairdryer and free toiletries.
You 'll enjoy a view of the city from your room . Ironing equipment is available upon request.
Hotel Continental also has a 24 /7 reception. You can also benefit from luggage storage and vending machine.
Grand Place and Manneken Pis are only 1.2 km away. Finally, Brussels Airport , which can be reached easily by train, is 12 km.
This area (Saint-Gilles) is an ideal choice for travelers who are interested in these topics: shopping, architecture and food.
The latest renovations have been done in mid-2015.
We pre-authorise the first night on your card after booking in order to guarantee your booking 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>