Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We need 48 hours notice of cancellation otherwise we keep the first night's money
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our goal at the Compass is to provide a quality environment with daily activities,nightly food specials, the coldest beers on our street,all of this while being able to get a good night's sleep in a comfortable room.
We have both dorm beds and private double rooms available, all with air conditioning and a large rotating fan. We also have fresh hot water for your shower and a generator for those frequent power cuts.
Each dorm bed has a privacy curtain, reading light and a personal locker with charging point inside so you can charge everything while you’re not there. The dorms share large sparkling clean (we promise!) communal ablution blocks that are cleaned three times a day.
For those wanting a touch more comfort and privacy, our funky decorated private en-suite doubles will be perfect for you.
We have fast stable WiFi through out the property and everyone that stays with us is entitled to a complementary breakfast of pancakes, fruit, toast, and as much tea and coffee as you can drink.
Broken Compass Hostel is for those who want to party out in the bars and come back to chilled out comfortable hostel, its for those who want a good night sleep so you can go and explore the island and do fun things, its for those who don't want to be up all night listening to rowdy neighbours. It will be your favourite place to stay on Gili Trawangan.
We hope to see you soon. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>