Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Forget about smelly rooms, dirty kitchens and filthy bathrooms - here at Breeze Lodge we do things differently. We will only offer you the best facilities! To name a fewâ¦
-FREE WIFI throughout the entire hostel!
-A ROOF TOP with lounge chairs and a great view over the city.
Sunbathers and tanorexics - this is where you want to be!
-A COMFY BED IN A SPACIOUS ROOM with your own power point, light and locker.
No more fighting over who gets to charge his phone first!
But most importantlyâ¦
-TWO BIG LOUNGE AREAS WITH NETFLIX!
Guests are required to show a photo identification (Passport or Driver's License only) and credit card (MasterCard / VISA) upon check-in. Cash is not accepted at the hostel. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Due to the current COVID -19, our attended reception hours have temporarily changed as below:
-Monday till Friday 10:00am-4:00pm
-Saturday, Sunday 11:00am-1:00pm
After hours check in is possible. However, must be requested and approved by reception prior 3pm on the check-in day.
Property has a 'No Party Policy'. Any such bookings will be cancelled, with no refund given.
Please note that children under 18 years of age cannot be accommodated at Breeze Lodge.
Please note on-site parking is available, however it is limited.Guests are most welcome to park in the residential streets surrounding the hostel as there are plenty of free, unlimited parking spaces available. Please do take note of any parking restriction signs that may be on certain parts of the street.
For Group bookings, please contact directly the property. Different policies and additional supplements may apply.
No refund for early check outs.
We are located in the heart of Kangaroo Point, just a 10 minute walk away from the free ferry or the Gabba Stadium. Kangaroo Point is Brisbane's most beautiful suburb and with the Kangaroo Point Cliffs being just around the corner, you can enjoy the most ridiculously stunning sunsets night after night after night. The city is only a free ferry ride away, and the party animals amongst us can dance the night away in The Valley, which is also just a 10 minute bus ride away.
We look forward to assisting you with any questions you may have and hope to see you soon at Breeze Lodge! ? 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
第 1 名, 最受欢迎旅舍 Brisbane
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>