Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Thank you for choosing Brannic Lodge for your stay in Accra, Ghana. This house has been in the Schandoff family for over 50 years.
The name Brannic comes from a merge of my two children’s names Brandon and Nicole.
There are lots to do in the local Osu area and even more to do throughout Ghana.
Brannic Lodge is located in Accra, 1.8 miles from Independence Arch and 2.4 miles from Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park. The property is located within 1.4 miles of The Loom-Artists Alliance Gallery.
Brannic Lodge is a dorm style hostel. All rooms are bright and comfortable.
The house has free Wifi. Offering a shared lounge, staff on site can arrange airport transportation.
Brannic Lodge conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>