Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our B&B wing has 7 unique private rooms with a range of double and twin options, some rooms with garden views and some with access to the front veranda where you can enjoy a good book or morning coffee. Bathrooms are shared in this wing but with three toilets, two showers and a bath there are plenty of options even if you decide to book the whole wing for a group. The B&B wing also has its own private lounge and dining room for you to enjoy.
Our private Cabins and hostel Dorm rooms (YHA) are spotlessly clean, as is our hostel lounge and adjoining communal hostel kitchen with plenty of space and equipment to prepare your meals and space for food storage. In season you can pick a variety of fresh fruits such as delicious grapefruit from the trees and you may also have some extra vegetables from our excellent vegetable garden. We have a very comfortable laid back hostel and if you want to unwind, totally relax, sunbathe in the garden, grab a book from our library or book swap shelf, or watch TV and feel at home, then this is the place for you.
We are just a five minute walk to plenty of tourist attractions and great restaurants and cafes and 10 minute walk from the main street, Victoria Avenue. We are centrally heated in winter and free parking is available in the wide street, directly in front of Braemar House.
We have in house access to Hostel International/YHA forward booking facilities and YHA travel desk. The Paddle Steamer Waimarie passes daily in front of the Hostel in Summer, while the famous Mail Run Tours pick up daily from the Hostel. The Volcanic Plateau and Skifields (Turoa) are approximately 1-1/2 hours driving from Wanganui.
Bed and Room Movements
Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure you are accommodated in the same room throughout your stay, due to limited availability at time of booking, it may be necessary for you to change rooms. If applicable, you will be advised of this at check-in. You will be accommodated in a room of similar or higher standard to that originally booked.
Due to limited availability at time of booking, multi-share accommodation for two or more guests may be provided in separate rooms. Every endeavour will be made to ensure this does not occur, but should this be necessary you will be advised at check-in.
We look forward to welcoming you to Braemar House! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>