Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
New in March 2014, it is the ideal choice for anyone looking for a unique, welcoming base from which to discover the city!
Explosive design in exclusive accommodation on the 7th floor of a 1960s brick-faced building in Trastevere, the picturesque, history-rich neighborhood of Rome that is one of the liveliest in the city.
6 rooms featuring 6 different settings but with the same, unique style in common – the ultimate fusion of aesthetics and function.
Large spaces characterized by a combination of materials and elements from different eras to create the perfect harmony between past and present.
All have a relaxing and elegant ambiance in which comfort and attention to detail reign supreme, a heaven for both mind and senses.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00.
Check-ins after 09:00 pm incur a supplementary charge of 20 €. Please contact us prior to arrival to arrange it.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Please ring the intercom on the ground floor to be let into the building.
Please bear in mind that if a property cannot pre authorise your card for any reason, they will email you to ask you for further details. Should they not receive a response from you within 72 Hours they would be then entitled to cancel your reservation due to insufficient card details. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>