Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located at the very crossroad of the urban Novi Sad, in between serene low rise apartments, the Danube River banks and at the heart of the towns economy, yet still comfortably surrounded with silence, Arta Hotel is the best starting place exploring Novi Sad whether you are staying here on business or as a tourist.
The rooms offer lots of space and meet all needs of demanding tourists and business travellers. For example, wireless internet is available in the entire Boutique Hotel Arta free of charge. The cafe bar invites you to relax while sipping a cup of aromatic coffee. Buffet breakfast is included in the room rate and you can park your car for free on site. Modern design, tailored with warmth and hospitality, as a historic tradition of Novi Sad and intimate atmosphere describe the architecture and sensibility of Arta boutique Hotel in the best way. Artistically devised design and elegance are specific features of the ambiance sensibility of Arta, that symbolize individualism and originality.
Boutique Hotel Arta Policies & Conditions:
Check in time: 14:00
Check out time: 12:00
Cancellation Policy: 6 days prior to arrival.
Provided credit card will be pre-authorized (checked for validity) for the remaining amount at the time of the booking by Click and Book Travel. For non valid credit cards you will receive an e-mail notification.
The remaining amount of the reservation will be charged on arrival date of the booking by Click and Book Travel.
In case of the Late Cancellation/Early check-out/Non show the penalty of the total amount will be charged by Click and Book Travel from the provided credit card.
Child friendly. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>