Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Minimum one adult over 18 per room
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms & Beds
Kick off your shoes and feel right at home in a shared dorm or private room. All of our rooms include linens and towels. We have state of the art bunkbeds with privacy screens, two usb chargers and reading light. Our twin family rooms offer the perfect getaway for four travellers, whilst our shared dorm rooms with ensuite bathrooms are perfect for the independent traveller seeking new acquaintances.
Bars: Our two bars and café are directly adjacent to our large outdoor courtyard.
The Highballer Bar is an Italian-American style venue serving social shareable food, craft beers & drinks sports screenings, live music, DJs and quiz nights.
Xampaneria offers a Mediterranean-style snack & cava bar whilst whilst our café is open all day long with a focus on local produce and a nordic breakfasts.
Botanika is the home of social gaming where you can engage with your friends, family or colleagues in Uppsala’s only electronic dart venue, try out your skills at one of our shuffleboards or take on the noble art of bocce.
A Biophilic Experience
We have this little idea. A meeting place built around biophilic design. Being connected to nature by bringing our natural environment inside to our guests through natural materials, rich vegetation, lots of natural light and views over the famed Linnean Gardens.
Botanika Uppsala Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before the arrival.
We accept American Express Cards.
Breakfast not included.
24 Hours Reception
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years old in dorms.
Child friendly. We allow child to book with parents/guardian into Private Room
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>