Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Complimentary pick up service is provided from the airport or bus station between the hours of 6:00AM-9:00PM. Please note that any pick up before or after will have a charge $5.00 per tuk tuk.
Conveniently located in the heart of Siem Reap, our property is nestled on a lovely and peaceful street away from the bustling downtown area. We are a quick 15 minute walk to the famous Pub Street/ Night Markets. We are also a 15-minute ride to well-known Angkor Archaeological Temples as well as the Siem Reap International Airport. Surrounded by an array of restaurants, cafes, local markets, super markets, and convenience stores, everything you may need is right outside your door.
We pride ourselves in creating a relaxing environment, and a home away from home feeling. You will enjoy comfortable rooms, great facilities, and friendly services. We are not a party hostel!
Our restaurant serves healthy, locally sourced foods with indoor/outdoor dining options. We also have a full bar serving both alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks. Enjoy our outdoor jet pool, tropical garden, business center, and free high-speed WiFi throughout our hostel.
Our 24 hr front desk staff are more than happy to help you with any information that you may need, and strive to make every guest simply have the best visit to Siem Reap.
This property was newly renovated in late 2017, and officially opened in January 2018 by new owners. The business is owned and ran by a small Cambodian family.
We are passionate about providing home-like hospitality. We thrive on our guests' heartfelt satisfaction, support of the local community, and care of the environment. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>