Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel opened in 2010 and offers budget accomodation in modern rooms, all with ensuite facilities.
We are located at the train station, only 200 meters from the city centre, and are an ideal starting point for shopping, attractions, hiking, and other great experiences Bodo can offer.
You can choose between different types of rooms; single room, twin room, 4-bedded room, and even one 8-bedded room.
Bodo Hostel has 71 beds in 23 rooms, all with ensuite facilities, TV and internet access. A few rooms are suitable for persons whom are physically disabled.
Bed linen and towels are of course included in all our prices.
The hostel offers a guest kitchen, common room and laundry facilities.
With only 200 meters to the city centre, you will find shops, cafes, restaurants, cinema, bowling, gym with spa and a lot more within walking distance.
Bodo and the surroundings offer many attractions, among them The Norwegian Aviation Museum, Saltstraumen - the world strongest maelstrom, Nyholms Fort, Landego Lighthouse, Kjerringy and the many islands of Helligvr.
From the hostel, you can walk to Mount Rnvik, which will give you a nice view of the city, midnight sun, the Lofoten islands, and maybe you get lucky and see the northern lights.
Bodo Hostel is located at the train station, only 200 meters east of the city centre. Short distance to ferries, fast boats, Hurtigruten and the bus station. Bodo Airport is located about 2,5 km from the city center, and is easy accessed by taxis and busses. Public parking near the hostel.
Animals allowed at request
Free bus parking
Check-in between 15:00 and 22:00. Contact the hostel for arrivals after 20:00. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>