Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bodega Hostels are for travelers that want to experience local Thailand while enjoying all the comfort and conveniences of a modern backpacker haven. In Bodega tradition, we’re relaxed & funky by day... but by night, we’re THE social place in town!
At Bodega Ao Nang, pub crawls, boat parties, island tours, jungle trekking, nightly drinking games and good food & booze are just a taste of what we have on offer. So if you’re looking for good people, good vibes, a great social experience and beds better than yours at home, you’ve come to the right place. Come experience Thailand with us.
Here’s what you need to know before checking in:
- We are THE social spot in town, so be open to making friends!
- If you’re just looking for a bed, this is NOT the place for you.
- We go hard. We are a party hostel, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people. You're welcome:)
- If you have any problems at all during your stay, please come find a manager and we’ll make it right! Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Passport or 1,000 baht is required as a deposit for all guests staying at Bodega Party Hostels.
- Checkout time is 12pm, late checkout penalties apply.
- Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
- Tequila shots and shotgunning beers will always be tolerated.
- Bodega Party Hostels is not responsible for your belongings, please lock your s*** up.
- The comfiest beds you'll find in Thailand. Hands down.
- Free cocktail shots every night.
- HUGE SWIMMING POOL!
- The kick off point for many island tours, Railay beach and Phi Phi island!
- The best WiFi in Ao Nang.
- Home of Ao Nang Krabi's largest pub crawl!
- Tours, Tours, Tours! Join our island tours, jungle trekking, or kayak tours to see Ao Nang Krabi like a local! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>