Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
From October 11th we asked our guests to have the first vaccination of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to check-in into our premises and a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result is mandatory to check-in (maximum 72 hours old) OR Proof of both vaccinations of the Coronavirus (COVID - 19). This information will be require at the time of the check in by your staff.
Boardrider Backpacker is a purpose-built hostel, located in the heart of Sydney's Northern Beaches. Our central location offers a wide variety of restaurants, cafes, bars, nightclubs and shops right on our doorstep. Wake up to unlimited FREE wi-fi and FREE continental breakfast, then walk a mere 80 metres to iconic Manly Beach, recently named, 'best beach in Australia', by travellers like yourself. Or hop a short ferry ride to world-famous Sydney Harbour and the centre of Sydney. Later, hit our rooftop, where you can bring your own drinks and hang out with fellow backpackers.
We're also a working hostel with our very own Job Programme to help backpackers find casual, part-time and permanent work in and around the Northern Beaches. Weekly rates are available seasonally- so you can work, have fun and save for your future travels!
This perfect location gives you the opportunity to experience Australian beach culture at its best, while only being seven miles from the heart of the city. Whether it's surfing, shopping, or just relaxing on the beach, Manly truly has it all.
All bookings include FREE unlimited WIFI, FREE continental breakfast, as wells FREE snorkel and sports equipment hire. :)
Guests under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay at Boardrider Backpacker & Budget Motel, and there is an age restriction of 18-35 in all dormitory rooms.
International guests only in our dormitory style rooms, passport needed for check in
Boardrider Backpacker & Budget Motel will not make any charges to your credit card when making an online booking. You will be required to pay the full amount at check-in. Your credit card details are obtained to secure your reservation only.
If a booking is cancelled or modified up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified late or in case of no show, the first night accommodation is non-refundable.
We do our best to accommodate all bookings as they are made; however we reserve the right to modify bookings, which may result in a room-type change.
Between 20 Dec 2020 and 04 Jan 2021. During this special period bookings need to be prepaid and are not refundable or transferable. If the credit card you nominated is chargeable on the 1st of December. If your payment is declined your booking will be cancelled. Please book carefully! 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>