Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here you can find a great variety of good restaurants, coffee shops, shops, Pubs, mini markets, a pharmacy and banks.
The beautifull D. Ana beach; Batata; Estudantes; Pinhão and Camilo stay only 5 minutes walking.
You can find only a 5 minutes the ancient Mercado dos Escravos (The Market of Slaves), the Municipal Museum and of Santa Maria Church .
The railway station and bus station are only 15 minutes away.
Faro International Airport is 65 minutes drive, and Sagres, the small famous village for surfing, is 35 minutes by car.
Trying to offer the best to our guests, we have the following:
- Five bedrooms within a private bathroom, a flat screen TV, an alarm clock and a hair dryer.
- A great patio where you can sunbathe or just enjoy a great meal.
- Fans are available in all bedrooms.
- TV, computer with internet access, books and games available in the living room.
- An equipped communal kitchen where you can make your own meal, have a coffee or tea.
- Daily cleaning in the bedrooms and common areas.
- Laundry service – paid.
- A free Wi-Fi, in the Guesthouse.
- It will be asked while checking-in a deposit of 5 euros for the key. It will be refunded at checking-out. if you do not lose the key.
- Take into account:
- Check in from 03:00PM til 07:00PM
- Check out from 07:00AM til 11:00AM
- We can keep your bags/ luggage if you arrive before check-in.
- We provide support for all the activities you can enjoy during your stay such as: trips to the caves, kayk tours, etc ...
- Bike rental;
- Breakfast not included;
For the safety of our guests, we always ask:
- Presentation of an identification document with photo.
- We do not accept pets.
Enjoy the great weather, natural beauty, historic locals and good food during your stay. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>