Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
-Bed allocation and early check-in is subject to availability and may be chargeable at the hostel.
-Groups will be assigned the same dorms.
-No room service or baggage carrying service is available
-Contact our reservation team for group reservations of more than 6 people before you make the booking. These have to be approved in advance.
-The group leader should ensure that the entire group cooperates with our staff during check-in and also during the stay. It’s a win-win for all.
-We care about our inmate’s safety and reserve the right to refuse entry (at the hostel without refund) or cancel the reservation of groups (at the hostel without refund) whose members participate in inappropriate behaviour of any kind.
-Please do not smoke, eat or drink inside the dorm. We have an outdoor café for all miscellaneous activities except drinking alcohol of course :)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Are you unsure about the new destination for your travel plans? Do you want to go out but don't feel safe?
We know that COVID-19 has brought the world to a cease and travel industry has been hit the worst. But we also know how much we all are longing to go out and experience the world.
We have taken an initiative to provide you with a safer place to live.
•Government guidelines followed
•Daily contactless temperature check
•Daily deep cleaning of all spaces
•Mobile Check-In and Check out
•In room food service using your Mobile
•Only group bookings for dorm
•In house staff stay to avoid outside contact
Your health, experience and comfort matter the most to us and we pledge that #YourSafetyIsOurPriority - today and tomorrow.
Let's show the world that we can still relax and have fun in the new normal.
In the foothills of the Himalayas, 800 meters from Laxman Jhula Bridge which connects two of Rishikesh's villages, our hostel is nestled in one of the best locations, Tapovan, a quiet and serene locality. With easy access to major tourist attractions, supermarkets, ATM, medical facilities, it is the center of popular cafes, restaurants, Yoga schools and ashrams in Rishikesh.
We are a team of young travelers and our priority is to make our guests feel welcome and their stay as comfortable as possible,
also help them to know and explore more.
When you hear the word hostel, you tend to let go of the luxuries a hotel provides but our budget hostel is a catch for the facilities it offers.
It has been designed to maximize comfort from the point of view of a traveler's daily life.
●A cozy common area, hangout lobbies on each floor, a tour desk and 24/7 front desk, CCTV camera and a lift.
●There are various safety measures in place like thermal screening at check-in, regular disinfection of all touch points and the entire property. We take special care of your safety in the hostel.
● A rooftop cafe, Cafe The Nest, that serves delicious food and a beautiful open terrace with breath-taking views of the mountains.
Above all, an amiable and welcoming team that is always ready to help.
We would love you to come pay us a visit the next time you are in or around Rishikesh and have a memorable experience with our Blue Jay family!
Happy Journey :) 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>